INTRODUCTION

I eat every day. I eat at restaurants, other people's houses, and at home, to name a few. There are so many good dishes out there and every once in a while I attempt them at home. Sometimes they are successful, sometimes not so much. But when I do make something I like, I want to keep the recipe in a place where I have quick access to it. So, here comes my new Food Blog. It is a place I can add recipes I like on a continuous basis and I can share these recipes with you. So, if you have a recipe that you want to share, please send it to me at 1Lauren23@gmail.com. I will cook/bake it, and if it works for me too, I will add it to my Blog. !!Welcome!! And Let's Eat.

PLEASE USE THE S E A R C H tool on the right hand side. You can search by ingredient i.e. "banana" or by course, i.e. "Breakfast".

Thursday, January 12, 2023

 


Gwyneth Paltow (sort of) Blueberry Muffin

This is a recipe that was developed by someone who altered Gwyneth Paltrow's Blueberry Muffin recipe which I altered too.  When I run out of blueberries (but following the recipe with 2-1/2 cups of blueberries, it is really very very good!), I use chocolate chips which make delicious muffins too.   I also add nuts, whatever kind I have on hand, to top each muffin.


Ingredients:

8 TBSP unsalted Butter, melted and cooled (113 grams)

2 large eggs

1/2 cup milk (any kind)

2 Cups all-purpose flour (I use whole wheat flour)

3/4 Cups of granulated Sugar or Splenda

2 tsp baking powder

1 tsp fine kosher salt (I use fine sea salt)

2-1/2 Cups Blueberries

Instructions:

1.  Preheat oven to 375°F.  Prepare muffin tin with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.

2.  Whisk together butter, eggs and milk in a medium bowl.  

3.  In a large bowl whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. (If using choc chips you can add them to dry ingredients)

4.  Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients (I usually have to add an additional 1/8 cup milk otherwise batter is too thick).

5.  Gently fold in blueberries.

6.  Divide batter among 12 muffin tins.  Bake 25-30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment