INTRODUCTION

I eat every day. I eat at restaurants, other people's houses, and at home, to name a few. There are so many good dishes out there and every once in a while I attempt them at home. Sometimes they are successful, sometimes not so much. But when I do make something I like, I want to keep the recipe in a place where I have quick access to it. So, here comes my new Food Blog. It is a place I can add recipes I like on a continuous basis and I can share these recipes with you. So, if you have a recipe that you want to share, please send it to me at 1Lauren23@gmail.com. I will cook/bake it, and if it works for me too, I will add it to my Blog. !!Welcome!! And Let's Eat.

PLEASE USE THE S E A R C H tool on the right hand side. You can search by ingredient i.e. "banana" or by course, i.e. "Breakfast".

Thursday, January 12, 2023

 Quesadilla a la my friend Sue

This is a great way to use up left over meat.


1. Mash beans.  Today I used white kidney beans.  Have also used red kidney beans in the past but any bean you like will do.


2.  Mix into the beans  2 or 3 heaping tablespoons (not measuring spoons, just your kitchen spoons) of Salsa.




3.  Spoon mixture onto 1/2 of Tortillas, then top this with left over meat.  Today I used ground beef.  Also excellent with left over chicken/turkey.  Top this with grated cheese of your choice (I used cheddar).

                                          

4.  Fold and bake in 350 degree F oven for about 20 minutes, until centres are hot and cheese is melted.



5.  Serve hot topped with Sour Cream/Plain Yogurt, Salsa and  mashed Avocados/Guacamole.




Simple and easy.  Enjoy!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment